The educational process in Sumy National Agrarian University – is the system of scientifically grounded organizational, methodical and didactic measures which are supposed to realize the content of education on the definite education and qualification level according to the standards of higher education and which are harmonized with the principles of European scope of higher education.
The goal of educational process – is an accomplishment of personal potential, development of creative abilities, satisfying the personal and social requirements in highly qualified specialists for national and international labor market.
The educational process is based on the principles of scientific, humanistic and democratic features of levelled education. Consistency and continuity, the fundamental combination of educational and scientific activity, independence from any political, social and religious parties and organizations’ interference are the features of the educational process.
Content of education is formed on the basis of educational and qualification features and is defined by the educational and professional program, structural and logical system of training, curricula, individual training students’ plan, normative documents of the Ukraine governmental bodies.
The educational process in Sumy National Agrarian University is regulated by the effective normative and legislativedocuments of Ukraine, by the standards of higher education considering the principles of European Higher Education Area.
Educational and methodical department coordinates the educational process at the University in accordance with the above mentioned principles and standards of European Higher Educational Area. This structural subdivision, faculties and chairs of the University conduct educational, methodical and managerial functions concerning improvement and providing of educational process by means of implementation of progressive methods and educational hardware.
Educational department provides:
– Management of educational process;
– Staff calculation;
– Strategies development concerning educational hardware implementation;
– Lectures and exams schedule for full time and part time students;
– Effective use of lecture halls and classrooms;
– Analysis of students’ stats and progress.
Methodical department provides:
– working out of educational and methodic complexes in different subjects;
– Improvement and processing of effective normative and methodical documents which regulate the educational process according to the principles of Bologna Process;
– demonstration lectures and analysis of teaching methodology level.
Educational and methodical department is subordinate to Vice Rector in scientific, pedagogic and educational work, Associate Professor, Candidate of Economic Science, Zhmailov Valerii.