STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Sumy National Agrarian University we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Bachelor Degree (if student is applying for Master’s degree)
- Invitation charges 350 US$
- Courier Charges 100 US$
You can send us the documents by email or via Apply online form.
You can transfer payment to us by Bank Transfer, Western Union or by MoneyGram.
After receiving the documents and payment. We shall send you the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from 苏梅国立农业大学 students should contact the [object Window].
Students can contact our local representative office also for visa information and they will assist students for their visa. [object Window]:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- [object Window] (translated into Ukrainian language)
- [object Window] (translated into Ukrainian language) • Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos
[object Window], students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport. In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.